For breakfast I eat up my vowels, my a e i o u, to which I add from consonants a fricative or two;
After that I move my bowels then write as poets do, and frequently am quite surprised to feel a trill come through.

Monday 21 March 2011

Baked beans made her bum go boom

Baked beans made her bum go boom
and everybody left the room
but even then the smell was bad
a stench so foul to drive you mad
so everybody left the house
mum and dad the cat a mouse
yet even still the stink was rank
and firemen came to find what stank
they feared a poison gas had leaked
and while they searched for what so reeked
evacuated all the street!


No more does she eat legume, since
baked beans made her bum go boom.

A little bit of Turkish: Koyun (Sheep)
Her koyun kendi bacagindan asilir.
Each sheep is hung by its own leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment